Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lovely curve ball

I barely got back to Iwaki, and got the chance to take a trip up to Iwate. It's waaay up North, past Sendai. It'll be a whirlwind trip, just 24 hours, but it'll be a chance to see what conditions are like up there. No pictures this time, since my iPhone is still en route from where I left it--under my friends' stairs in my hometown, charging.

Heading out tonight at 11:30PM, driving up all night, and returning tomorrow evening.

Please pray for clarity. I need to see this, and listen well.

The group going up can't take just one woman along with several guys. Has to be at least two women. Policy. I couldn't go last time because of it, but it's a policy that makes me feel safe. This time, there was another woman who really wanted to go, and they were praying for a second woman to show up. Uh, that would be me. I like precise timing like that. Bit of a nail-biter to wait for, but beautiful when it finally happens.

Here's to another adventure. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment